Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
This blog is produced by members of the School of Politics and International Relation at the University of Nottingham, and will include occasional guest pieces. The analysis contained in each entry is informed by our internationally-ranked research, and we hope it will help readers better understand the political dynamics that underpin the world in which we all live.Visit us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
- A big ‘U-turn’? The assumed shock of a BJP success to Sino-Indian relations
- Too little, too late – the BJP’s manifesto.
- Historicising anti-corruption in India’s 2014 election, Part Two
- Historicising anti-corruption in India’s 2014 election, Part One
- ‘Why Institutions Matter: The New Institutionalism in Political Science’ by Vivien Lowndes and Mark Roberts