Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
This blog is produced by members of the School of Politics and International Relation at the University of Nottingham, and will include occasional guest pieces. The analysis contained in each entry is informed by our internationally-ranked research, and we hope it will help readers better understand the political dynamics that underpin the world in which we all live.Visit us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
- Reviewing Writing on Clausewitz: War, Clausewitz and the Trinity by Thomas Waldman
- Shakespeare’s Coriolanus: For a Time Starved of Political Ideals
- Clausewitz’s Trinity in the Twenty-First Century (Part III)
- Uniting Clausewitz’s Trinity (Part II)
- Continuity in Confusion: Understanding Clausewitz’s Trinity (Part I)